The FinTech market is maturing rapidly, with innovation transforming the way financial services are operating. Alongside this innovation is a rise in regulation to manage it. To succeed, an understanding of the regulatory requirements is crucial. A year on from pivotal measures such as GDPR & PSD2, it is time to assess their impact on the financial industry and see how firms are navigating this increasingly complex regulatory landscape.
This forum will bring together the leading minds from the financial, startup and legal communities to discuss these all-important regulatory questions. Key discussion points include: the progress of Open Banking; collaboration between financial institutions and startups; protecting intellectual property in a digitalising world; emerging RegTech solutions; and the value of blockchain and AI for the financial services.
This is a chance to discover the ways you can harness the power of new technology to cut down the cost of compliance, reduce risk, and stay ahead of the curve.
Assessing the impact of recent regulation in Europe
- PSD2 & GDPR: who have the winners and losers been?
- How are leading firms ensuring compliance?
- Open Banking: has it fulfilled its promise?
- Managing liability, financial crime and the threat of ‘tech giants’ in a post-Open Banking world
- Navigating divergence in regulation across Europe
- What will the next wave focus on?