Office Chair: Steven L. Park
Chambers USA recognized the Atlanta office for the strength of our Bank Regulatory, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Labor and Employment, Litigation, and Tax practices.
Our clients are our top priority and their interests come first. As a result, the Atlanta office provides clients a full complement of our premier global practices, including:
- A Corporate practice that offers integrated services for a variety of complex transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, securities and compliance, bankruptcy, and lending, as well as strategic alliances, franchising, distribution, and licensing.
- A dedicated Healthcare practice that covers transactional, regulatory, and litigation matters, including representing healthcare systems and providers in clinical integration transactions exceeding US$1 billion in value in the last three years, advising leading hospitals on the design and implementation of subspecialty line management transactions, and representing the largest subspecialty group in the Southeast in the settlement of a healthcare false claims matter with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- The “go to” Payment Systems practice for established leaders and innovative newcomers around the globe, including the largest payments network, the largest social network, the largest card association, and the U.S.’s largest stored value card issuer.
- An Intellectual Property team that has handled large litigations before U.S. district courts and the U.S. International Trade Commission, successfully concluded multi-billion-dollar cross-license negotiations between multinational corporations, and negotiated and drafted complex, cross-border license agreements.
- An Employment Law practice with a track record of high-profile victories including killing class actions with hundreds of millions at stake, winning a groundbreaking Supreme Court case that preserved the sales model for the pharmaceutical industry, and arguing a rare wage-hour class action trial in federal court.
- A leading Litigation team that has prevailed in consumer class actions, securities fraud class actions, licensing agreement disputes, trademark infringement and counterfeiting cases, and other complex litigation.
- A Real Estate practice that handles finance, development, leasing, and management matters, while also counseling corporate clients with respect to asset and portfolio management, acquisitions, dispositions, and financing.
- A Tax practice that provides crucial advice to clients who are looking for a foothold in the Sunbelt.
Our multidisciplinary team provides innovative legal counsel to leading companies based or doing business in Atlanta, as well as convenient access to the firm’s global resources.