is chair and a partner of the Employment Law practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s San Francisco office. Mr. Wohl represents major national and regional companies in high technology, biotechnology, financial services, retail, and other industry sectors in the areas of employment litigation and counseling, including individual and class action discrimination, wage and hour, wrongful discharge and privacy cases. Mr. Wohl is an accredited mediator with the Northern District of California. He also serves as a mediator for parties on a private basis.
Accolades and Recognitions
- Elected to the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Named as one of the best employment lawyers in Northern California
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Frequent writer and speaker who has been featured at a wide range of programs for the American Bar Association, the National Employment Law Institute, the Society for Human Resources Management, Practicing Law Institute, California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB), and other groups
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1980
- University of California Berkeley, A.B., 1977