Peter J. Tennyson is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Orange County office. Mr. Tennyson concentrates his practice in corporate transactional work, including corporate buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, and the public and private placement of securities. A major portion of his practice involves the negotiation, structuring, and financing of acquisitions and dispositions for privately held companies and private equity funds. He has been involved in transactions in Japan, France, Germany, Switzerland, Canada, and New Zealand, among others.
Accolades and Recognitions
- Received the California Lawyer Attorneys of the Year award for Transactional Work for 2003
- Listed among The Best Lawyers in America since 2006
Speaking Engagements and Publications
- Serves as a panelist and speaker for the University of California continuing education programs on business law, mergers, and corporate directors
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 1975
- Purdue University, B.A., 1968