is a partner in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Shanghai office.
Her practice focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity financing and venture capital investments, real estate acquisitions and foreign direct investment.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Lu spent several years as senior counsel at Siemens China. She also practiced in a leading PRC law firm focusing in real estate and construction and a German law firm. Ms. Lu passed the bar in China in 1998 but does not hold a current practicing certificate. She is also admitted in the State of New York. Ms. Lu is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, and the Shanghai dialect.
- A large central government-owned company in its US$500 million investment in real estate projects in South Asia;
- A leading supermarket operator in its acquisition of approximately 100 hypermarkets in China;
- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund in its investment in a company that owns approximately 140 motels in China;
- AIG in its US$100 million investment in a Chinese joint stock company that develops, manufactures and sells motorcycles and automobiles;
- Citigroup Property Investors in its various China-related real estate investments; and
- Certain Asian sovereign wealth funds in a variety of asset management transactions.
- Northwestern University School of Law, LL.M., 2005
- Fudan University Law School, LL.B., 1998