Life Sciences: Outlook for the Year Ahead
From disruptive technologies and accelerating competition to the evolving regulatory environment, life sciences companies must navigate complex challenges in pursuit of growth. Hear from our partners on the developments and trends we see impacting our clients in 2018.
Partner Sam Waxman joins Naheed Kurji, President and CEO of Cyclica, to discuss how innovative partnerships are powering emerging growth companies and reshaping R&D, as well as the #1 stay-awake issue for 2018.
- Trends Reshaping Life Sciences R&D
- Top Stay-Awake Issue for Life Sciences Companies
- Accelerating Emerging Companies’ Growth
Partners Palmina Fava and Nat Edmonds discuss the critical issues facing life sciences companies as they seek new paths to growth while minimizing their risk of anti-corruption and Foreign Corrupt Practice Act investigations.
- Top 3 Ways to Minimize FCPA Risk
- Trends in Anti-corruption Investigations
- FCPA at 40: The Evolution of Compliance and Enforcement