The compensation and benefits structure reflects the Firm's long-standing commitment to providing a highly competitive package for its associates.
The Firm offers all new Associates a Bar Study Benefit and Bonus to help defray the cost of studying for and taking the Bar exam. This combined payment is intended to cover Bar-related expenses and also includes an additional "entering year" bonus. Relocation assistance may also be provided to new associates, where necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401(k))
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Home, Auto, Legal, and Pet Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Section 529 College Savings Plan
- Dependent Care FSA
- Back-up Child and Elder Care Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocacy Program
- Gym Membership Subsidy
- Special discount tickets to local sporting events, amusement parks, movie theaters, and more
- Many Other Voluntary Benefits
*The benefits described apply to U.S. offices. Benefits information for offices outside the U.S. can be obtained by contacting the office.