Landlords face significant challenges as office tenants in America’s major cities prepare to return to the workplace. Reopening will be critical for the financial health of both office projects and their tenants, but COVID-19 governmental regulations and best practices impose new burdens and may create new obstacles for landlords and tenants on the road back to full operation.
Please join us on Friday, May 29th to gain insight on office landlord strategies for reopening buildings. During our webinar, we will discuss:
- Return to Work Obligations of the Office Landlord: An Overview
- Understanding the Office Tenant’s Return to Work Legal Obligations
- The Office Landlord’s Return to Work Objectives & Strategy
- The Office Landlord’s Return to Work Plan
- Liability and Insurance Issues
We have also created a COVID-19 web hub to help our clients stay up to date on the latest insights from our lawyers, as well as other useful information and resources related to the Coronavirus. You can access our microsite here.
Friday, May 29th at 11:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm EDT