Adam Winer is an associate in the firm's Emerging Growth Company practice and is based in the New York office.
Adam represents emerging growth companies and venture capital funds in significant transactions, including debt and equity venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, and joint ventures. Adam also counsels emerging growth companies on general corporate and governance matters.
Adam maintains a broad practice across the software, life sciences, fintech and cannabis industries, among others. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, he practiced in the New York office of another leading international law firm, where he advised on a wide range of complex corporate transactions, including bank financings, capital markets offerings, and commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions and joint ventures.
Adam received his law degree from the New York University School of Law in 2018, where he served as a Notes Editor for the New York University Law Review. He received his B.A., First Class Honors, in Philosophy from McGill University in 2013.
- Loadsmart, a leading freight technology company, in its $200 million Series D financing.
- Hungryroot, an AI-powered personalized grocery delivery service, in its $40 million Series C financing.
- Deerfield Management in numerous debt and minority equity investments.
- Digitalis Ventures in numerous venture capital financings and portfolio company formations.
- Infinity Ventures in numerous debt and minority equity investments.
- The Heritage Group in connection with its investment in ClimeCo.
- Turning Point Brands in connection with its convertible note investment in Old Pal.
- The Hawthorne Collective in connection with its warrant investment in Dewey Scientific. •RIV Capital in connection with its announced acquisition of Etain.
- Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. in its business combination with Redbox.
- Acumen Fund in its convertible note investment in Lizard Earth.