Alexandra Glazer is an associate in the Litigation practice and is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office. Her practice focuses on antitrust litigation and government investigations. She brings a sophisticated and pragmatic approach to helping clients resolve problems, navigate complex litigation, and minimize litigation risks. As a member of the firm’s Antitrust and Competition team, Alex possesses a broad range of experience with criminal antitrust defense and follow-on civil litigation, civil investigative demands, and various stages of the litigation process, including discovery and motions practice.
Alex advises clients across a wide range of industry sectors on evolving criminal antitrust guidance and advertising and consumer protection issues. Alex has published thought leadership on criminal antitrust matters in outlets including Bloomberg Law, Law360, and Competition Policy International. She has also served as a panelist for the American Bar Association’s Cartel and Criminal Practice of the Antitrust Section.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex served as a writer for presidential correspondence for President Obama.
- UCLA School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Southern California, B.A. (magna cum laude), 2015
Engagement & Publications
- Panelist, “ABA Cartel and Criminal Practice Bi-Monthly Cartel Update, Recent Trends in Cartel Enforcement,” Washington, D.C., February 2021.
- Co-Author, “All That Glitters – A Look Back at the Antitrust Division’s Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs and What to Expect,” Competition Policy International, November 16, 2021.
- Co-Author, “What Cartel Enforcement Under Biden’s DOJ Might Look Like,” Law360, July 15, 2021.