Associate, Corporate Department
Alisée Rival is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Private Equity and on Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.
- University College London (UCL) – LLM, International Banking and Finance Law (2020)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Business and Tax Law (2018)
- Université Paris-Saclay, Sceaux, Master 1, Business Law (2017)
- Advising Arkéa Capital, BNPP Développement and Société Générale Capital Partenaires in connection with the reorganization of the share capital of ACB group.
- Advising LGT European Capital in connection with the sale of its majority share in Batisanté group to IK Partners.
- Advising EMZ Partners in connection with its minority investment in Ayming group.
- Advising Tikehau Investment Management on the acquisition of a majority stake in the transportation group Groupe Sterne by its energy transition vehicle T2 Energy Transition Fund.
- Advising Océinde on the sale of its majority stake in Antenne Réunion Télévision (ART) to the Cirano group.
- Advising Keensight Kapital and Smile Group, European leader in digital and open source, in the financing of the acquisition of Alter Way.
- Advising Equistone in the secondary LBO of GSCM (Groupe Solfab Constructions Modulaires), the third largest French modular construction company.
- Advising Accor and Andera Partners in connection with the restructuring of Potel & Chabot group.
- Advising Insight Partners in connection with the LBO of I@D sponsored by Insight Partners and IK Partners.
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)