Andrew Williamson is an associate in the Structured Credit practice in the London office of Paul Hastings. He specialises in structured finance, securitisation, asset-backed lending, and credit funds, with a focus on Collateralised Loan Obligations (CLOs). Dr. Williamson advises the leading arrangers and managers on European CLO transactions.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Dr. Williamson trained at a Magic Circle law firm in London, where he was involved in a wide variety of financings, including leveraged lending, real-estate finance, CLOs and asset-backed securitisations. He also completed an international secondment to the firm's Rome office to advise on Italian capital markets transactions.
- BPP University Law School, Legal Practice Course with LLM Commercial Legal Practice (with Distinction), 2020
- BPP University Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law (with Distinction), 2019
- University of Cambridge, PhD Polar Studies, 2018
- University of Cambridge, MPhil Polar Studies (with Distinction), 2014
- University of Cambridge, MA Geography (First Class), 2013