Bernard Lung is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings. Bernard has advised both creditors and debtors on leveraged buyout transactions, infrastructure and real estate finance transactions, unitranche and super senior direct lending financings, and holdco PIK financings.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Bernard was an associate in the leveraged finance team of a magic circle firm in London.
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Commerce (Finance), 2013
- Advised Abry Partners on its acquisition of Aker Systems, a UK-based cloud computing company.
- Advised Astorg’s banks on its acquisition of Corialis, a Belgian-founded designer and manufacturer of aluminium systems.*
- Advised Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan on its acquisition of Logoplaste, a Portuguese manufacturer of plastic bottles and containers.*
- Advised The Carlyle Group’s banks on its bid for Mphasis, a publicly-listed Indian technology company.*
- Advised the holdco PIK financiers on Blackstone, Hellman & Friedman, and Permira’s joint bid for the eBay Classifieds business.*
- Advised the RCF banks on the financing aspects of the restructuring of KCA Deutag.*
* Matters handled prior to joining Paul Hastings.