Damien Fenard is Of Counsel in the Tax practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the Paris office.
Mr. Fenard focuses his practice on tax matters, regularly advising French and international clients in contentious and advisory aspects of taxation. He has extensive experience in tax structuring of M&A transactions, both for industrial or private equity funds. Mr. Fenard regularly advises management teams in LBO transactions.
He has also developed a strong experience in taxation of innovation, such as R&D tax credit, patent regime, or pharmaceutical taxes.
Prior joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Fenard was an associate in the tax department of two international law firms. He is fluent in French and in English.
- University of Auvergne, Law Degree, American Law, 2004
- University of Auvergne, J.D., 2004
- University of Auvergne, Master’s Degree, Corporate Law, 2005
- University of Montpellier 1, Certificate, Specialized studies in Tax Law, 2006
- University of Poitiers, DESS/DJCE, 2006
- A2Mac1 on the acquisition of ImproValue.
- Paris Bar member.