Dasith Vithanage is a Corporate Attorney in the London office of Paul Hastings.
Dasith is a corporate solicitor with legal admissions in England and Wales, Australia and the Republic of Ireland with experience in corporate and private equity transactions involving cross-border M&A, restructuring and venture capital. His experience extends to the European, UK, Australian and New Zealand markets.
Dasith has completed a secondment with Oakley Capital Limited.
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors of England & Wales, 2022
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors of the Republic of Ireland, 2021
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2014
- Melbourne University, Melbourne, Masters of Law (Global Competition and Consumer Law), 2021
- College of Law, Sydney, Diploma in Law, 2014
- Macquarie University, Sydney, Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law, 2014
- Acting for Brillio UK Limited, a portfolio company of Bain Capital, in its acquisition of Cloud Stratex Limited
- Acting for Symphony Technology Group in its private equity acquisition of Evotix
- Acting for Masimo Corp. (NASDAQ: MASI) in its acquisition of Sound United LLC
- Acting for Symphony Technology Group in its private equity acquisition of Alveo Tech
- Acting for NSM Insurance, a portfolio company of Carlyle, in its acquisition of Acquis
Investments & Reorganisations
- Acting for Palladian Investment Partners LLP, a venture capital fund in its reorganisation
- Acting for Greenergy Holdings Inc., a publicly listed holding company in its reorganisation
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales