David Kang is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office.
His practice focuses on acquisition finance, leveraged finance, trade finance, aircraft finance, project finance, financial services regulation, business formation, real estate, energy projects, renewable energy projects, and bankruptcy issues. Mr. Kang has a broad-based domestic and international corporate finance practice.
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- Seoul National University - Fulbright Scholar Research Affiliate
- Columbia University, B.A. in Economics-Mathematics
- Represented Development Bank of Singapore, China Minsheng Banking Corp., Ltd., and Hanwa Co., Ltd. on multiple receivables purchase facilities.
- Represented LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, Abbott Laboratories, Radisson Hotel Group, LCY Chemical Corp., THINK Fitness, Spectrum Brands, and Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd on mergers and acquisition matters.
- Represented Ohio Valley Electric Corporation on multiple facilities provided to them by syndicate of banks, bond reofferings and remarketings, private placement notes, regulatory developments, and governmental filings.
- Represented Citibank, Bank of Communications Co. Ltd., CIT Bank, China Construction Bank, The Export-Import Bank of China, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, and Woori Bank on aircraft financing matters.
- Represented Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG on regulatory and legal issues in all 50 U.S. States in regards to electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging for the Porsche Taycan car.