Holly Snow is a partner in the Corporate practice of the Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Chicago office. Ms. Snow focuses her practice on leveraged finance and other debt financing transactions. Ms. Snow represents clients in a wide range of financing transactions, including leveraged buyouts and acquisition financings, working capital financings/refinancings, subordinated and mezzanine facilities, and loan workouts and restructurings. She has significant experience representing clients in cross-border commercial finance transactions. She also has experience representing clients in the development, financing, acquisition and distribution of energy projects, with a primary focus on renewable energy projects. She also maintains an active pro bono practice, including serving as a pro bono coordinator of the Paul Hastings Chicago office.
- Chambers USA, Banking & Finance (2020-2022)
- The Legal 500, Finance - Commercial Lending: Advice to Borrowers (2021)
- Chambers USA, Leading practitioner in Banking & Finance (2020-2021)
- Named by Super Lawyers as an Illinois "Rising Star" in Corporate Finance (2016-2019)
- Recipient of Paul Hastings' Client Service Excellence Award (2016)
- Named by the National Immigrant Justice Center as a "Rising Star" (2014)
- Recipient of the Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Inc.'s Clyde E. Murphy Award for Outstanding Young Lawyer (2012)
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D. (with honors)
- Barnard College - Columbia University, B.A. (cum laude). Ms. Snow was a Yale Law School Arthur Liman Undergraduate Public Interest Fellow, Tow Fellow, and a Francene Rodgers Fellow.
- Lexington Realty Trust in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities
- Infraestructura Energética Nova, S.A.B. de C.V. in connection with a multicurrency letter of credit facility
- Dole Food Company in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities
- GI Partners in connection with the financing of its investment in Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
- GCX Limited in connection in connection with its debtor-in-possession and exit financings.
- Hilco Global in connection with multiple debtor-in-possession and out-of-court financings, as a lender.
- Javelin Global Commodities in connection with multiple debtor-in-possession and working capital financings, as a purchaser.
- TierPoint, LLC in connection with the financing of multiple acquisitions, incrementals and up-sizings
- Carter's, Inc. in connection with its senior secured multicurrency revolving credit facilities
- Motivate International, Inc. in connection with financing multiple bicycle/program expansions across the United States
- Representation of various private equity firms, including, among others, Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company, H.I.G. Capital, L.L.C., Cortec Group, May River Capital, Pfingsten Partners, Parallel49 Equity, CDH Investments, Caithness Energy, L.L.C., Industrial Growth Partners, Shorehill Capital, and DW Healthcare Partners, and their respective portfolio companies, in connection with acquisitions, investments, dividend recapitalizations and/or other transactions
- Director, Governing Board, Legal Aid Chicago, the largest provider of civil legal services in the city of Chicago.