Inho Ko is an associate in the Structured Credit practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. His practice focuses on securitization and structured finance. Mr. Ko represents financial institutions, asset managers and issuers in connection with collateralized loan obligation transactions. Mr. Ko's transactional experience also includes representing lenders and sponsors in infrastructure and energy development projects in Latin America.
- Columbia Law School, J.D. (a James Kent Scholar and a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar), 2016
- Princeton University, A.B. in Classics, summa cum laude, 2011
- The Lenders in the development and financing of a 907 MW CCGT power plant to be located in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico that will sell capacity and energy to the Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) under the "old generation" PPA.
- The Lenders and 4(a)(2) investors in the development and financing of a coal-handling and transportation infrastructure project in Mexico.
- The Project Sponsors in the development and financing of a 900MW CCGT power plant in Jalisco, Mexico that will sell capacity and energy to Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) under the new generation PPA regime.
- The Sponsors in the combined loan-and-bond CPAO backed financing of the expansion of the Lima metro in Peru.
- Concesión Ruta al Mar S.A.S., a subsidiary of the Colombian construction company Construcciones El Condor S.A., in financing the construction, operation and maintenance of the 4G Antioquia-Bolívar highway in Colombia.
- Credit Suisse and other lenders in connection with a five-year, US$42 million syndicated loan to a Colombian tugboat company secured by maritime collateral spanning multiple Caribbean and Latin American jurisdictions.
- Trinidad Generation Unlimited, which owns the largest power generation plant in Trinidad and Tobago, in connection with its debut international bond offering of US$600 million Senior Unsecured Notes due 2027 pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.