Jillian McMillan is an associate in the Financial Restructuring group at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on the representation of both creditors and debtors in complex Chapter 11 bankruptcies and out-of-court restructurings. Her experience spans across a wide array of industries, including healthcare, financial services, energy, real estate, and communication services.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Jillian served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Karen B. Owens of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. Jillian received her law degree from American University Washington College of Law in 2019, where she served as Publications Editor of the Journal of Gender, Social Policy & the Law.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2016
- Diamond Sports (ad hoc cross-holder group)
- Eagle Hospitality Trust (DIP lender & purchaser)
- GC Services (debtor)
- Healogics (debtor)
- Kabbage, Inc. d/b/a KServicing (debtor)
- LTL Management (ad hoc committee of supporting counsel)
- VIVUS (debtor)