Kassia Lewis-DeBoos is an associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's London office. Ms. Lewis-DeBoos' practice focuses on domestic and cross-border leveraged and acquisition financings. She has broad experience advising both creditors and debtors on a range of debt capital structures, including for private equity sponsors and borrowers. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Lewis-DeBoos worked at a world-leading private equity and credit firm.
- Recognised as a member of the "Loan Team of the Year" at the IFLR Europe Awards 2023.
- Recognised as a member of the “Finance Team of the Year” at the Legal Business Awards 2022 in London
- BPP University Law School, Legal Practice Course, 2019
- University of Bristol, Law LLB, 2015
- Advised the senior arrangers and funds in relation to the financing for Advent International’s £2.67 billion, public-to-private acquisition of Ultra plc.
- Assisted in advising 12 banks and five funds on a first and second lien financing package of c.€1.45 billion for Advent’s purchase of Caldic BV and its contemporaneous merger with GTM.
- Advised Abry Partners on its acquisition of Aker Systems, a UK-based cloud computing company.