Katerina Kirimli is an associate in the Structured Credit practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mrs. Kirimli worked at the in-house legal team of a leading European credit provider. During her time there, she focused on the formation and structuring of private debt funds and separately managed accounts across subordinated, senior, and direct lending investment strategies. She also focused on fund financing and the execution of high-value debt financing transactions and equity co-investments with large private equity sponsors.
- QLTS Advantage in collaboration with City University of London, City Law School, Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme, 2018
- Queen Mary University of London, LLM, 2014
- Democritus University of Thrace, Greece, LLB, 2007
- Solicitor, Senior Courts of England and Wales
- Attorney-at-law, Athens Bar Association, Greece