Louise Ferdjani is an associate in the Litigation & Investigations Department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office.
Ms. Ferdjani advises companies and individuals on criminal enforcement and regulatory matters. Her practice focuses on investigations relating to bribery and corruption, fraud, and money laundering offences, led by U.K. and international law enforcement agencies, as well as internal investigations.
- BPP University Holborn, Legal Practice Course, Distinction (2019)
- University of Oxford (Exeter College), BA Jurisprudence with French Law (2017)
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Certificat de Droit Supérieur (2016)
- Assisting with the representation of one of the defendants in a prosecution by the Serious Fraud Office relating to an alleged fraud against the U.K. government by G4S.
- Assisting on an internal investigation regarding a regulated fintech firm’s AML systems and controls.*
- Assisting with preparations for trial and representation of a former trader acting as a co-operating witness in a U.S. Department of Justice prosecution regarding allegations of market manipulation (spoofing).*
- Assisting the directors of a safety equipment manufacturing company to make representations to Companies House regarding the delayed filing of accounts, assisting them to avoid prosecution.*
- Assisting with a request for compensation out of monies received by the Serious Fraud Office in a settlement agreement with a third party on the basis that the client represented was a victim of bribery.*
*Ms. Ferdjani acted on the above asterisked matters prior to joining Paul Hastings.
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Member of Paul Hastings’ Pro Bono Committee