Nick Roxburgh is a private funds senior associate in the investment funds & private capital practice in the London office of Paul Hastings. Nick advises sponsors on the formation of private investment funds, across a wide range of asset classes including: private equity, credit, real estate, special situations, infrastructure and GP stakes. Nick’s work focuses on the structuring of multi-jurisdictional co-mingled funds, as well as co-invests, carried interest vehicles, AIVs and managed accounts. In addition, Nick advises on the on-going operation of funds and fund financings, as well as the spin-out/establishment of new sponsors.
- University of Oxford, LLB (Jurisprudence), 2:1
- Advised a newly-established fund manager on the fundraising of its flagship tech-focused private equity fund, and subsequently its second fund.
- Advised on the fundraisings of a number of single-asset co-investment funds for a U.S.-based private equity firm which invests in stakes in other fund managers.
- Advised a global asset manager on the fundraising of a Luxembourg Part II umbrella fund platform targeted at institutional and retail investors, including the launching of semi-liquid credit and real estate strategies within that platform.
- Advised global asset managers on the fundraisings of the European sleeves of multi-billion global buyout funds.
- Advised a UK-based mid-market private equity house on the fundraising of multiple buyout funds, as well as impact-focused buyout funds, including the structuring of carried interest and co-investment vehicles.
- Advised an infrastructure investment firm on the fundraising of its flagship sustainable infrastructure fund.
- Advised a global asset manager on the launch of new closed-ended private credit strategies.
- Advised a global asset manager on its investment as an LP in GP-led secondary transactions.