Ryan Swan is a partner in the Investment Funds & Private Capital practice of Paul Hastings based in the firm’s Chicago office. He represents a wide range of asset managers, from emerging and start-up managers to some of the largest and most sophisticated global asset management firms, and other financial services businesses, including investment advisers, private investment funds, family offices, and broker-dealers.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D. (magna cum laude), 2012
- Articles Editor, Notre Dame Law Review
- Evangel University, B.A., English (summa cum laude), 2006
- Thoma Bravo.
- Summit Partners.
- Pritzker Private Capital.
- Valor Equity Partners.
- AE Industrial Partners.
- Starwood Capital.
- EIG Global Energy Partners.
- Sun Capital.