Silas Raggett is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's London office. He has a general corporate practice that focusses on private mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions for a range of clients, including private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies.
- BPP University, Legal Practice Course, 2020
- Nottingham Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2019
- University of Nottingham, BA (Hons) Politics and International Relations, 2018
- Abry Partners on its acquisition of Aker Systems.
- Eircom on its partnership with InfraVia Capital Partners to create a dedicated fibre company, Fibre Networks Ireland Limited, focused on the deployment of fibre-to-the-home across the Republic of Ireland.
- BaseCamp on the sale of a €939,000,000 European student accommodation portfolio to Xior Student Housing.