Stefan Chan is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office. His practice focuses on capital markets transactions involving securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate governance and regulatory compliance matters.
Mr. Chan graduated with a Bachelor of Laws degree and subsequently obtained his Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from the University of Hong Kong. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Chan practiced at a leading Chinese law firm.
Mr. Chan is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- P.C.LL., University of Hong Kong, 2018
- LL.B., University of Hong Kong, 2017
Capital Markets and M&A
- De Well Group Singapore Pte. Ltd. in its US$10 million cornerstone investment in Zibuyu Group Limited
- Mega Genomics Limited, in its US$34 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Conant Optical Co., Ltd., in its US$95 million IPO and fully circulated H share listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- Kindstar Globalgene Technology, Inc., in its US$284 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- The underwriters in the IPO and listing of Sino-Entertainment Technology Holdings Limited, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- The underwriters in the IPO and listing of Haina Intelligent Equipment International Holdings Limited, on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- GHW International, in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- The underwriters in the IPO and listing of Hong Kong Johnson Holdings Co., Ltd., on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange*
- Various Hong Kong-listed companies, on post-listing compliance matters*
- Nonghyup Bank in its application for authorization as licensed bank in Hong Kong*
*Matter handled prior to joining the firm
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong