Susan Wade is an of counsel in the Real Estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office.
Ms. Wade concentrates her practice in the real estate area, including real estate development, real estate financing and borrowing, construction finance, hotel development and leasing transactions.
She received her B.A. degree, (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa), in Political Science from Wellesley College in 1990. Ms. Wade received her Masters of Public Administration from the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Pittsburgh in 1996. She received her J.D. from New York University School of Law in 1999. While at New York University School of Law, Ms. Wade served as the Colloquium Editor and a Staff Editor for the Review of Law and Social Change. She is admitted to practice in the State of New York.
- Financing and development work on mixed-use projects located in New York City, Los Angeles and Las Vegas for The Witkoff Group.
- Mezzanine Loan Financing for projects located in Nashville, New York City and Miami for Lionheart Strategic Management.
- Construction loan financing for residential building in mid-town Manhattan for Fisher Brothers.
- Sale and refinancing of two Loews Hotels located in Boston and Washington, D.C. for an equity fund.
- Development and financing of eight high-end mixed-use (i.e. residential/fitness/hotel/retail) projects for Millennium Partners in San Francisco, Boston, Washington, D.C., Miami, and New York.
- Acquisition and financing of a high-end retail building in New York City for a German family-owned trust.
- Represented a publicly-traded Canadian cannabis company in its acquisition of multiple real estate sites across the United States.