Zachary Milloy is a partner in the Investment Funds & Private Capital practice of Paul Hastings and based in the firm’s London office. Zach has broad experience advising on a range of UK and European financial services regulations and alternative investment fund matters for clients with operations in the UK, Europe, the United States and Asia.
Zach has particular expertise in alternative investment funds and advising clients on the cross-border offering of fund products and related services across the United Kingdom and European Union, including in relation to the use of national private placement regimes and EEA passports.
- Bond University, LLB, 2010
- Bond University, Dip LP, 2011
- Represented Warburg Pincus on the formation of its $14.8bn flagship fund and companion funds ($4.24bn)
- Represented TPG Real Estate on the formation of TPG Real Estate Partners III ($3.5bn)
- Represented I Squared Capital of the successful final closing of ISQ Global Infrastructure Fund II with total capital commitments of $15bn
- Represented Thoma Bravo on its flagship and companion fundraisings
- Represented a major UK bank on a range of regulatory perimeter issues under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities Order) following the introduction of the ‘ring-fence’ bank regime under the Financial Services (Banking Reform) Act 2013
- Represented a range of UK-based clients on the requirements under the UK Financial Services and Markets Act, including applications to the Financial Conduct Authority for Part 4A permissions, variations of permissions and change in control applications.
Matters may have been completed before joining Paul Hastings