As regards payment deadlines, the deferral granted for a period of three months (and not later than 30 June 2020) without any penalty. No justification is required, except for the CIT balance (“solde”) due on 15 May 2020 which can be deferred only for companies with characterized financial distress.
As regards filing deadlines due on 5 May 2020 with respect to annual CIT return (“dépôt des liasses fiscales”), perimeter of tax group (“périmètre de l’intégration fiscale”) CVAE, and DAS2 forms, they are deferred until 30 June 2020.
- Corporate Tax
- Company value - added contribution (Cotisation sur la Valeur Ajoutée des Entreprises – CVAE);
- Businesses’ Real Estate Contribution (Contribution Foncière des Entreprises – CFE);
- Real-Estate Tax
- VAT and similar taxes
- Source Tax
(prélèvement à la source)
- Special Tax on Insurance Contracts
(Taxe spéciale sur les conventions d’assurance – TCAS)
Companies whose turnover exceeds €1.5b or have more than 5,000 employees and benefit from tax and social deferred deadlines for payments will not be able to pay a dividend or consummate share buyback transactions between 27 March 2020 and 31 December 2020 (in such case late payment interests are applicable).
To benefit from the deferral as regards payment deadlines, companies just have to fill an official form, without proceeding with any other formality.
Deferral period for:
- payment deadlines running from 15 March 2020 and
- filing deadlines due on 5 May 2020.