The year 2020 saw a significant increase in regulatory enforcement involving Asia. Sanctions, trade controls, and related protectionist foreign exchange restrictions are now major concerns of Asian companies or multinational corporations operating in the region.
Join experts from Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas and Paul Hastings for an online interactive roundtable to discuss:
U.S.-Asia regulatory enforcement and sanctions trends
- Overview of U.S. regulatory enforcement and sanctions involving Asia
- Latest trends in economic sanctions, including OFAC and the SDN List
- Latest trends in export and trade controls, including BIS and the Entity List
Protectionist Cross-Border Investment Regime
- Restrictions imposed under Indian foreign exchange regulations
- Restrictions under Indian general procurement rules
- Impact of such restrictions on trade in Asia, including India-China
We hope you can join us as we start 2021 by looking back on 2020 and exploring likely new trends for 2021.