The November election could have a profound effect on antitrust law in the US and around the world. How will tech giants fare under a new administration? Will cartel enforcement see an uptick? Will the merger clearance process be retooled with a focus on nascent competition, consummated deals, or a revised approach to remedies? Join us for a lively discussion of these and other pressing issues in antitrust and competition law.
Speakers to include:
- Tom Brown – Partner, Paul Hastings
- Michael Wise – Of Counsel, Paul Hastings
- Menesh Patel – JD, PhD Acting Professor of Law, UC Davis School of Law
- Neil Chilson – Senior Research Fellow for Technology and Innovation, Charles Koch Institute
- Joanna Tsai, Ph.D. – Vice President, Charles River Associates