Partner Matt Herrington will join a distinguished group of speakers presenting at C5’s 4th Advanced Conference on Anti-Corruption and Compliance Programs Switzerland, which will be held virtually on September 23-24, 2020.
The conference, hailed as the preeminent forum for compliance programs and benchmarking opportunities in the country, will cover such topics as:
- Implementing the EU and Switzerland’s Advancement of Whistleblower Protection Law
- Bribery and AML: Identifying a “Financial Intermediary” Post-PDVSA
- FCPA: Corporate and Individual Enforcement, and the DOJ’s Evaluation of Compliance Programs
- GDPR and Swiss Data Protection Act: How to Ensure Comprehensive Integration?
- Economic Sanctions: How Multinationals are Reconciling EU and U.S. Requirements
- Compliance Training: How to Know If You are Resonating with Employees
- New Pre-Conference Workshops on the most significant anti-corruption cases, and the latest best practices for gifts and entertainment
To learn more about the conference or to register, click here to visit the conference website.