Gil Savir is an Of Counsel in the Securities & Capital Markets practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office.
Mr. Savir advises a broad range of clients, including U.S., European and Israeli issuers and banks on various fundraising activities, including initial public offerings, other equity offerings, and public and private investment-grade and convertible debt offerings. He also advises clients ranging from early-stage, privately-held companies, to well-known seasoned issuers on governance, SEC reporting, strategic transactions and other corporate law matters. His practice ranges across a variety of industries, including deep-tech, cybersecurity, biotech, fintech, consumer and retail and mining. Clients appreciate Mr. Savir's deep understanding of their businesses and the legal landscape in which they operate, as well as his ability to deliver innovative, efficient and effective solutions.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Savir practiced capital markets at Davis Polk & Wardwell.
University of Michigan, S.J.D., 2016 (Phi Kappa Phi; Michigan Grotius Fellowship; Scholarly Writing Award)
University of Michigan, Master of Laws, 2013 (Phi Kappa Phi)
The Haim Striks School of Law, The College of Management, Bachelor of Laws, 2010
- Advised the capital and financial advisors in connection with the $1.77B de-SPAC of LiveWire, the electric vehicle subsidiary of Harley Davidson.
- Advised CureVac N.V., a Germany-based global biopharmaceutical company, on its initial public offering and multiple follow-on offerings, including at-the-market offering.
- Advised Amdocs Limited on its $650 million SEC-registered debt offering of 2.583% notes due 2030.
- Advised Perion Network Ltd. on its $66 million follow-on offering of 5,738,500 ordinary shares.
- Advised the representatives of the underwriters in connection with multiple SEC-registered follow-on offerings of ordinary shares of Gamida Cell Ltd. Based in Jerusalem, Israel, Gamida Cell is an advanced cell therapy company committed to finding cures for patients with blood cancers and serious blood diseases.
- Advised Max Stock Ltd., as the issuer, and Moose Holdco Ltd., Uri Max Ltd. and Oria & Iris Ltd. LP, as the selling shareholders on Max Stock’s initial public offering and listing on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange of 45,000,000 ordinary shares pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S. Max Stock Ltd. is the largest, most affordable chain of discount stores in Israel.
- Advised several underwriters in connection with the $245 million SEC-registered offering of common stock of Paya Holdings Inc., a leading provider of integrated payment and frictionless commerce solutions.
- Advised BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. in connection with multiple SEC-registered offerings and strategic legal advises.
- Advised fast-growing tech companies, including NYMhealth, IVIX, Silverfort, Gong.io, Verbit.ai and Intsight Cyber Intelligence (acquired by Rapid7) regarding ongoing matters related to their financial rounds and ongoing corporate matter.