Noreen Verini is an associate in the Litigation practice of Paul Hastings based in the firm's Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on antitrust litigation, government investigations, and client counseling.
Ms. Verini has represented clients across a diverse field of industries (including healthcare, food and beverage, retail, and real estate) in a wide range of antitrust matters in federal and state courts, including complex civil litigation, class actions, government investigations, and civil investigative demands. She also has experience with early investigation, discovery, and motion practice. Prior to joining the firm, she served as a law clerk in Mergers IV at the Federal Trade Commission and in the Office of Legal Policy at the United States Department of Justice.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2022
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A. 2017
- Represented international medical device manufacturer in antitrust litigation challenging rival's monopolization of U.S. hospital market.
- Counseled clients involved in multi-state attorneys general antitrust investigations.
- Assisted industry stakeholder in providing public comments to FTC's proposed rulemakings.
- Provided environmental, sustainability, and social governance advice for corporate client considering ESG initiatives.