Sabine Margaret Houben
Associate, Corporate Department
New YorkPhone: 1(212) 318-6684
Fax: 1(212) 230-7684
Sabine Houben is a Senior Associate in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Sabine's practice focuses on complex finance transactions and credit arrangements involving secured and unsecured loan and capital markets transactions for both U.S. and non-U.S. transactions, including leveraged buy-outs, bank/bridge commitments, first and second lien financings, mezzanine financings, and ABL facilities with a particular expertise in cross-border transactions. Sabine, represents across a variety of industries a broad array of private equity funds, corporate borrowers, alternative lenders and investors, other financial institutions and agents.
- KULeuven, Belgium, J.D., 2010
- HEC, Paris, Masters, 2011
- University of California, Berkeley, LL.M, 2014
- Represented Apex Group and its sponsor Genstar Capital in the financing for Apex Group's pending acquisition of Sanne Group plc.
- Represented Apex Group and its sponsor Genstar Capital in the financing for the acquisitions by Apex of FundRockManagement Company SA and FundRock Partners Ltd., the Deutsche Bank alternative fund services business, Banco Modal's Fund Administration Business, Ipes, Link Asset Services' corporate and private clients business, Custom House, LRI Group, Warburg Bank and other companies.
- Represented NXMH in the financing for its acquisition of WhiteBridge Pet Brands.
- Represented Tronox Holdings plc (NYSE: TROX) in connection with its $2.15 billion term loan facility and $550 million global asset-based revolving credit facility and other related financing matters.
- Representation of Pattonair, a Platinum Equity portfolio company, in the financing associated with its acquisition of Wesco Aircraft.
- Represented Court Square Capital Partners in the recapitalization and acquisition of Medical Knowledge Group from WindRose Health
- Represented private-equity sponsors Genstar Capital, Court Square Capital Partners, Insight Venture Partners, Friedman Fleischer and Lowe and Dubin Clark in connection with the debt financing activities of their portfolio companies.