Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program + Work/Life Support
June 18, 2018
The Health Advocate EAP + Work/Life program gives you access to a Licensed Professional Counselor and Work/Life Specialist for help with personal, family, and work problems.
Employee Assistance can help address:
• Anger, grief, loss, depression
• Job stress, burnout, work conflicts
• Marital relationships, family/parenting issues
• Addiction, eating disorders, mental illness and more!
Work and Life Balance can help with:
• Assisted living, nursing homes, adult day care services
• Personal/family/elder law, identity theft
• Debt management, budgeting, credit issues
Call any time, 24/7 at 866.799.2728 or visit Health Advocate online at