Associate, Corporate Department
Adèle Patinier is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, private equity transactions, and other corporate transactions.
- HEC Paris, parcours Grande-École, Master in Management and Business Law (2021)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Business and Tax Law (2021)
- Advising Tikehau Capital in connection with the investment in the group Sterne.
- Advising the management teams in connection with the LBO of Sicame structured by Equistone.
- Advising the founders in connection with the LBO of Marguerite over
- Advising Raise Investissement in connection with its minority investment in SITES group.
- Member, Paris Bar (2023)