Alisée Rival is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Private Equity and on Mergers & Acquisitions transactions.
- University College London (UCL) – LLM, International Banking and Finance Law (2020)
- Université Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2, Business and Tax Law (2018)
- Université Paris-Saclay, Sceaux, Master 1, Business Law (2017)
- Advising Arkéa Capital, BNPP Développement and Société Générale Capital Partenaires in connection with the reorganization of the share capital of ACB group.
- Advising LGT European Capital in connection with the sale of its majority share in Batisanté group to IK Partners.
- Advising EMZ Partners in connection with its minority investment in Ayming group.
- Advising Tikehau Investment Management on the acquisition of a majority stake in the transportation group Groupe Sterne by its energy transition vehicle T2 Energy Transition Fund.
- Advising Océinde on the sale of its majority stake in Antenne Réunion Télévision (ART) to the Cirano group.
- Advising Keensight Kapital and Smile Group, European leader in digital and open source, in the financing of the acquisition of Alter Way.
- Advising Equistone in the secondary LBO of GSCM (Groupe Solfab Constructions Modulaires), the third largest French modular construction company.
- Advising Accor and Andera Partners in connection with the restructuring of Potel & Chabot group.
- Advising Insight Partners in connection with the LBO of I@D sponsored by Insight Partners and IK Partners.
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)