Alistair McKechnie is a partner in the London office at Paul Hastings. He specialises in the infrastructure finance and acquisition finance sectors.
Mr. McKechnie has a wide range of experience representing both sponsors and some of Europe’s largest financial institutions in connection with the financing of infrastructure assets.
- LLM in International Commercial Law, University of Glasgow, 2010
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Aberdeen, 2009
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Glasgow, 2006
- The acquisition financing of VTG by a consortium and the refinancing of acquisition facilities by means of a multi-sourced common debt platform
- The financing of growth facilities for atNorth
- The refinancing of Infrareal's debt facilities by means of a multi-sourced common debt platform
- The financing of minority acquisitions and a junior financing of Oslo Fortum /arme AS
- The financing of DigitalBridge’s acquisition of Telenet’s mobile telecommunications tower business
- The financing of the acquisition of RadioOnkologieNetzwerkGmbH
- The financing of the acquisition of Adapteo
- The refinancing of South Staffordshire Plc
- The capital expenditure financing of Gresham House Energy Storage Fund Plc
- The junior financing of Solvtrans
- The financing of the acquisition of Ermewa
- Advising lenders in relation to various Drax financing and refinancing transactions, including acquisition of Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.
- The financing of the acquisition and refinancing of Nortegas
- The refinancing of Western Power Distribution
- The refinancing of Canary Wharf Group
- The refinancing of Envision Pharma Group
- Scotland (Solicitor)