Andrew Heiner is an associate based in the London office of Paul Hastings. Mr. Heiner has a broad corporate background with a particular focus on public and private M&A in the energy and infrastructure space. He has practiced in Australia as well as the UK, advising on numerous cross-border transactions.
- University of Queensland (UQ), L.L.B./B.A., 2019
- University of Vienna, Faculty of Law and Faculty of Social Sciences 2017 and 2019
- Leidos Inc. on its acquisition of Cobham Aviation Services Australia’s Special Mission business.
- Life360 on it’s A$280 million ANREO and acquisition of Tile, Inc.
- Leading waste and recycling business on a planned divestment from its A$700 million corporate group.
- BNP Paribas, DBS Bank and ING Bank N.V. on their financing of Vena Energy’s Wandoan South Battery Storage System.
Member, Queensland Law Society