Bonnie Liu is a China Associate in the Corporate practice. Her practice focuses on public offerings in Hong Kong, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity transactions.
- Beijing Foreign Studies University, LL.B., B.A, 2016
- Cornell Law School, LL.M., 2017
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, J.D., 2021
- CLSA, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs as the joint sponsors on the US$738 million global offering and IPO of Onewo, a leading property management service provider in China and a subsidiary of China Vanke, one of the top Chinese property developers, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley and CICC as the joint sponsors in the HK$238.9 million global offering and listing of Beisen, provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solutions in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley, CICC and UBS Securities as the joint sponsors on the US$130.3 million global offering and initial public offering of Weilong, a Chinese spicy snack food maker, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Morgan Stanley and Huatai Financial, as joint sponsors in connection with the spin-off and separate listing of Super Hi on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.