Camille Paulhac is a partner in the Competition & European Law Department of the Paris office of Paul Hastings.
Camille advises on French and European competition law, and splits his time between our Paris and Brussels offices. He regularly represents French and international clients in contentious (cartels, abuse of dominance, follow-on actions) and non-contentious (merger control) matters before the European Commission (EC), the French Competition Authority (FCA), and the National and European courts. He has extensive experience of assisting clients in multi-jurisdictional transactions involving the coordination of competition authorities around the world.
Camille has particular expertise in the digital, financial, aeronautical, and energy sectors.
- Recognized by The Legal 500 EMEA as a Next Generation partner for EU Competition and Distribution
- College of Europe, LL.M., European Law - 2006
- University of Paris XII, Master 2, European Business Law - 2003
- University of Paris II, Master 1, Business Law - 2002
- University of Paris II, Master 1, Private Law - 2002
- A2Mac1 on the acquisition of ImproValue.
- The exiting shareholders of the Carso Group (Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Siparex, Unigrains and Etoile Capital) in connection with the LBO on the Carso Group, structured by ArchiMed.
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar
- Member of the French Association of Competition Lawyers (APDC)
- Member of the French Association for Competition Studies (AFEC)