Catherine Goodman is a Lead Practice Innovation and Knowledge Counsel supporting the firm’s transactional practice areas in the London office and leading global innovation projects.
Catherine has over 20 years’ legal experience, working as a corporate lawyer, senior business law lecturer and professional support lawyer. In her current role with the Practice Innovation and Legal Solutions department, Catherine runs legal tech projects for all practice groups, optimizing legal processes with innovative technology solutions, and develops and delivers legal tech education sessions and workshops. She is a member of the UK Law Commission Industry Working Group of experts on e-signing.
- The Lawyer Awards 2022 nomination for Most Innovative use of Tech
- Legal Week’s Legal Innovation Awards 2022 nomination for Outstanding Training Innovation
- European Women in Legal Tech 2020 nominee
- Legal Practice Course and Common Professional Examination, University of Law, York
- BA (Joint Hons) English and Italian Literature, University of Warwick