Donald Campbell is an associate in the Energy and Infrastructure practice based in the London office of Paul Hastings. Mr. Campbell has a broad range of experience in both domestic and cross border finance and M&A transactions with particular experience advising domestic and European banks and lenders in the financing of UK-based energy and infrastructure projects.
- University of Edinburgh, French, Spanish & European Union Studies (MA), 2017, 1st class honours with distinction in spoken French
- University of Edinburgh, Graduate LLB, 2019, distinction
- Advised a major Italian bank on a multi-jurisdictional senior portfolio refinancing of several windfarm projects across Scotland and England*
- Acted for a Czech bank on the English and Scots law security involved in a Czech borrower’s acquisition of Scottish and UK hydropower assets*
- Acted for a German commercial bank on a series of project finance novations of school and hospital projects across Scotland*
- Advised Borderlink Broadband Limited on raising a c£164 million investment from funds controlled by Gresham House Plc, including the completion of pre-investment share capital restructuring and managing existing shareholder interests*
- Acted for a European real estate asset manager in the £20 million share purchase of a global energy group’s offices in Aberdeen*
- Advised a major German car manufacturer on the issuance of auto loan asset-backed securities*
* Experience gained prior to joining Paul Hastings.
- Member, Law Society of Scotland
- Mentor, PRIME