Gesa Bukowski is an associate in the Litigation & Investigations Department in the London office of Paul Hastings.
- Aberystwyth University, LLB, 1st Class Honours (2014)
- University College London, LLM (2015)
- BPP Law School, Legal Practice Course (2018)
- Assisted with an internal investigation of allegations concerning money laundering, tax evasion and fraud of an international listed company.
- Assisted with the representation of a defendant subject to corruption and bribery charges.
- Assisted the defendant in multi-claimant data breach High Court proceedings.
- Assisted a group of companies in multi-million pound High Court proceedings concerning collective investment schemes and misrepresentation claims.
- Assisted international gambling companies in ongoing compliance and regulatory matters.
Engagement & Publications
- Contributed to "Money Laundering and Financial Crime", Compliance Officer Bulletin, Issue 178, August 2020 (Thomson Reuters)
- Admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales
- Member of Paul Hastings' Pro Bono Committee
- Member of Paul Hastings' Diversity & Inclusion Committee