Harry Denlegh-Maxwell is an associate in the London office of Paul Hastings.
Mr. Denlegh-Maxwell advises clients in complex, high-value disputes, which are often multi-jurisdictional in nature. Mr. Denlegh-Maxwell represents clients from a broad range of sectors, including financial services, large corporates, technology, energy, media, and high net-worth individuals.
- University of St Andrews, M.A., 2010
- College of Law, G.D.L., 2011
- College of Law, L.P.C., 2012
- Representing a global telecoms business in multi-party antitrust proceedings, relating to the collapse of a high-street retailer.
- Acting for a major Russian-based aluminium producer in a multi-jurisdictional loan dispute.
- Advising a leading pharmaceutical business in Commercial Court proceedings.
- Advising a leading defence company in relation to an insurance coverage dispute.
- Acting for a founder of a leading asset management business in a series of high-value LCIA arbitrations, including on appeal to the High Court.
- Acting for a high net-worth individual in proceedings in multiple jurisdictions against a leading international bank.
- Representing a listed IT group in Commercial Court proceedings relating to a high-profile IT project.
- Advising high net-worth individuals in relation to a worldwide freezing injunction.
- Acting for leading multi-national media organisations in Commercial Court proceedings.
- Advising a professional services firm in relation to film financing disputes.
- Advising a global retailer on an internal investigation following a whistle-blower complaint.
- Advising a large multinational organization following allegations of breach of sanctions.
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Member, Commercial Litigators’ Forum, Associates’ Committee
- Member, London Solicitors Litigation Association