Jared Arcari is an associate in the Private Investment Funds practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York Office. Mr. Arcari represents clients on an array of private investment fund matters, including the formation and management of private equity funds, real estate funds, and debt and credit funds focusing on investment strategies in real estate, separate account investments by foreign investors, and strategic co-investments. He also has experience representing investment managers in secondary transactions, recapitalizations, credit facilities, and affiliate transactions. Mr. Arcari advises clients on the formation, structuring, marketing, management, and regulatory compliance of investment structures, as well as legal and regulatory issues relating to sponsors.
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, Fordham University School of Law (2019)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- New York University, College of Arts and Sciences, B.A., 2014
Admitted in New York only.
- Represented a prominent real estate private equity company with the formation of closed-end real estate funds which raised over $2 billion. Assisted same client with obtaining subscription secured credit facilities in excess of $400m.
- Represented a leading private equity management company with the formation of its latest flagship fund estimated to raise over $2bn from diverse investors, ranging from pension plans to sovereign foreign wealth funds.
- Assisted a global private equity management company with the formation of multiple separate co-invest funds with a combined value of over $450m.
- Represented a major real estate private equity company in the formation of a $300m joint venture separate account focused on agricultural investments.
- Assisted a prominent real estate investment company located in the Southeast with the sale and recapitalization of its legacy funds to a prominent banking group and will provide ongoing fund administration services for the investment manager’s largest private equity fund.
- Represented a major private equity investment company with the sale of several commercial building complexes in Texas valued at over $100m.
- Represented a global private equity company in a joint venture with developers of one of the largest high-rise, multi-use developments in New York.
Engagement & Publications
- Published in Fordham University’s Journal of Corporate and Financial Law: Decoding Smart Contracts: Technology, Legitimacy & Legislative Uniformity (2019)
- Member, Fordham Recent Graduate Committee