Associate, Corporate Department
Jericho Jiang is an Associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. Ms. Jiang’s primary practice includes Hong Kong capital market transactions, M&A, and U.S. capital market-related disclosures and compliance matters.
Ms. Jiang has passed the bar in China in 2013, but does not hold a current practicing certificate. Before joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Jiang worked at international law firms in Hong Kong.
Ms. Jiang is fluent in English and Mandarin, Chinese.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Taxation LL.M. 2015
- East China University of Political Science and Law, B.A. 2012
- Represented Dalian Wanda in its USD4.5 billion H Share privatization.
- Represented China Securities (International) and other underwriters on the Global Offering and IPO of Huali University Group on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented Sinic Holdings (Group) Co, Ltd., a real property developer, on its private placement of bonds and loans, and its Global Offering and IPO on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented Sanxun Holdings Group Ltd., a real property developer, in its Global Offering and IPO on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented Dongguan Rural Commercial Bank Co., Ltd., in its Global Offering and IPO on main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Represented Southwest Securities, as Keepwell Deed Provider, in the issuance of US$200 million 6.9% bonds due 2021 through its majority-owned subsidiary, Southwest Securities International Securities, as the issuer.
- Represented Modern Land (China), as Issuer, in the issuance of USD300 million 12.85% senior notes due 2021.
- Represented Fosun International Limited in its investment in a U.S. artificial intelligence company.
- Represented several U.S.-listed companies in its general corporate issues and regulatory filings.