Jordan M. Hook
Of Counsel, Corporate Department
New YorkPhone: 1(212) 318-6604
Fax: 1(212) 230-7604
Jordan M. Hook is of counsel in the Global Finance practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Mr. Hook’s practice focuses on representing banks and other financial institutions as arrangers, lenders, and underwriters across a broad spectrum of industries. He has extensive experience representing banks, funds, and other financial institutions and issuers in a variety of debt finance transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, bridge loans, asset-based credit facilities, acquisition financings, refinancing and recapitalization facilities, intercreditor arrangements, and secured creditor issues.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (magna cum laude; Order of the Coif), 2013
- Ithaca College, B.A., 2009
- Represented Jefferies Finance LLC as sole lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with Revlon Consumer Products Corporation's $1.8 billion financing, with $880 million in new money loans and $920 million in roll-up loans from Revlon's existing 2016 term loan facility. Revlon Consumer Products Corporation is a subsidiary of Revlon, Inc., a public company that produces and distributes cosmetics and beauty wellness products.
- Represented RBC Capital Markets, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Barclays Bank PLC, and Citigroup Global Markets Inc., as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, and Royal Bank of Canada, as administrative agent, in connection with a $2,150,000 term loan and revolving credit facility financing Meredith Corporation’s acquisition of Time Inc., a multinational mass media corporation.
- Represented Jefferies Finance LLC, KKR Capital Markets LLC, Barclays Capital Market Asia Limited, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Sydney Branch, and MUFG Bank LTD., as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, and Jefferies Finance LLC as administrative agent, with respect to the financing of KKR’s $2.2 billion acquisition of Campbell Soup’s international operations, including Arnott’s biscuits.
- Represented RBC Capital Markets and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. as lead arrangers and Royal Bank of Canada as administrative agent in connection with the $600 million revolving credit facility for Spectrum Brands, Inc.
- Represented Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc., as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners, and Credit Suisse AG, Cayman Islands Branchas administrative agent, in connection with the $415 million term loan and revolving credit facility financing the acquisition of over 30% of Isagenix Worldwide, Inc. by the Isagenix Worldwide, Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Isagenix is a network marketing company that sells dietary supplements and personal care products.
- Represented Barclays Bank PLC, as administrative agent, collateral agent, issuer, and sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner with respect to a $125 million committed exit asset-based revolving credit facility, and Barclays Bank PLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent, and sole lead arranger and sole bookrunner, with respect to a $400 million exit term loan credit facility, in each case, in connection with the emergence from Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, by Mattress Firm, Inc., America’s largest specialty mattress retailer, and certain of its affiliates.
- Represented RBC Capital Markets and Bank of Ireland, as joint lead arrangers and joint lead bookrunners, and Royal Bank of Canada, as administrative agent, in connection with a $260,000,000 first lien, second lien and revolving credit families financing Paine Schwartz Partners, LLC's acquisition of Lyons Magnus, LLC, a company that develops, produces, and markets fruit, beverage, and cocoa-based products.