Kaitlin Kines is a partner in the Private Equity practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Century City office. Ms. Kines advises emerging and late-stage companies as well as private equity, venture capital, and growth equity investors. She regularly manages a variety of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, growth equity investments, and strategic collaborations. Ms. Kines provides integral day-to-day corporate counseling to the portfolio companies of buyout sponsors across the technology, sports and entertainment, hospitality, and banking sectors.
Ms. Kines is a member of the American Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association and California Bar Association.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Georgetown Law Journal, Executive Editor
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. (magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
Mergers and Acquisitions; Growth Equity
- Various buyouts and growth equity transactions for Thoma Bravo, Sixth Street Partners , Accel-KKR, Accel Partners, Declaration Partners, Hopin Ltd, Avantus Aerospace, and Amplitude, Inc.
- Pro bono representation of low-income New Yorkers through Legal Services of NYC, a nonprofit pro bono organization offering immigration and immigrants’ rights assistance
Matters may have been completed before joining Paul Hastings.